60 g Butter
300 g Shitake mushrooms, sliced
150 g White button mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp Deli Spices Dried Oregano
1 tsp Deli Spices Veggie Seasoning
15 g Garlic, crushed
1¼ cup Dry white wine
10 g Fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
100 g Parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and Pepper to taste
Lemon Créme Fraiche
1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
1 tsp Deli Spices Lemon and Herb Seasoning
¼ cup Lemon Juice
2 cups Crème Fraiche
Garnish with Parmesan cheese, fresh basil and micro greens
- Cook the gnocchi per package instructions.
- Drain the gnocchi and set aside to cool.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and fry the shitake and white button mushrooms with the Dried Oregano and Veggie Seasoning, until browned.
- Add the garlic and the cooked gnocchi to the pan and fry until the gnocchi has toasted to golden brown and completely coated in the butter.
- Pour in the wine and allow to reduce for 2 – 3 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Season to taste and remove from the heat, folding in te basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve the toasted gnocchi warm with a spoonful of the lemon crème fraiche and garnish with Parmesan, fresh basil leaves and micro greens.
- Add the lemon zest, Lemon and Herb Seasoning and lemon juice to the crème fraiche and mix until just combined.
- Seal and refrigerate until ready to serve with the gnocchi.