Singita has completely reimagined its website, offering a new digital experience to browsers that includes an availability-and-enquiry function as well as a safari-planning tool. Singita has 15 eco-lodges across Africa, and its new website will inspire guests to explore them, with a thoughtfully executed design and soft colour palette the African bush.
The design strikes a balance between immersive content and useful information, naturally guiding visitors on a digital journey that reflects the Singita experience and makes for seamless safari planning.
New features of the website include:
- A destination resource: e-brochures, maps, lodge site layouts and more to simplify the planning
- The ability to check availability in real-time and submit enquiries to our team of in-house Travel Advisors
- A section to view and download important information on COVID-19 travel protocols for the safety of our guests
- Quick access to the Singita Travel Partner site – with access to extended image and video libraries, lodge information, maps, rates and selling tools
- The ability to view 3D room layouts for each lodge
Lindy Rousseau, Singita’s Chief Marketing Officer says, “African safaris have captured the imagination of travellers for decades. After a 27-year journey, guests still choose Singita as there’s an authenticity of place at each lodge that is not only a rarity but touches people on every level – spiritual and emotional.” She adds, “We’ve purposefully designed this website to encapsulate the evolution of travel and the timeless essence of being surrounded by nature, and to inspire our trade partners and guests to consciously book an African trip that leaves a legacy.”