These moreish Sweetcorn-stuffed Potato Skins are perfect served with salad for a light vegetarian main or just as a side dish. We love the addition of Peppadews for a bit of zing, but otherwise they’re plenty delicious without. Don’t forget to enter our Nola Summer competition to show us what you would serve up this summer using Nola Mayonnaise.
Sweetcorn Stuffed Potato Skins
4 large potatoes
1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
1 tbsp (15ml) ground sea salt
410g canned corn kernels, drained
2 spring onions, finely chopped
½ cup grated cheese
¼ cup chopped peppadews (optional)
1¼ cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
1 tbsp (15ml) hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180° Line and grease a baking tray.
- Rub the potatoes with the oil and salt and place on the tray. Bake for an hour or until tender. Cut in half, scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1cm border and place the shells back on the tray.
- Mix the potato mash with the corn, spring onion, cheese, peppadews and ¼ cup of Nola Original Mayonnaise and spoon back into the potato shells.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Whisk the remaining Nola Original Mayonnaise with the hot sauce and drizzle over the potatoes.