Using Nola Mayonnaise as the base for a sweet and sticky marinade, this baked chicken is given a zesty lift from sweet chilli and lime. Served family style, this is a great addition to any dinner table – and a great showcase of what you can do with mayonnaise! Show us your Nola Summer recipe and you could win R10 000 – click here to find out more.
Sweet Chilli, Lime, Chicken Mayo Bake
4 Chicken drumsticks & 4 chicken thighs
250ml Nola Original Mayonnaise
250ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
Zest & juice from 1 Lime
1 cup coriander
2 fresh chillies chopped
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, zest & lime juice, coriander & chilli
- Add the chicken pieces and allow to marinade for 30 minutes
- Place in an oven proof dish and cover with tin foil
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes
- Remove the foil, place back in the oven and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedges
- Serve with cous cous or rice