The hospitality industry is a busy one! Here are some of the recent appointments made in the local industry:
- Peter Guthrie recently took the position of General Manager at Sun International’s Meropa in Polokwane after a successful tenure at the Flamingo Casino in Kimberley. (pictured right)
- Madeleine Roux has been appointed as the new GM for Garden Court Hatfield
- Paul Gibson has been appointed as the Deputy General Manager for SunSquare Montecasino. Paul has moved across from Beverly Hills Hotel in Umhlanga where he was the Rooms Division Manager. (Pictured left)
- Joel Stols has been appointed as the new General Manager of Southern Sun The Ridge and Stayeasy Emalahleni. Joel has moved across from SunSquare Montecasino where he was the Deputy General Manager. (Pictured centre)
- Josiah Montsho is the newly appointed General Manager at Pepperclub Hotel & Spa, and began his 30 years in the industry as a porter at Sun City’s Cascades Hotel.
- Thabo Khumalo joined the Palazzo hotel team as Restaurant Manager for Medeo, a fine-dining restaurant featuring Mediterranean inspired cuisine.
- Julian Joubert has been appointed as the Palazzo Hotel’s new Room Division Manager
- Bernie Hilario has been appointed as the new General Manager of SunSquare Montecasino, and was previously the General Manager of Southern Sun Hyde Park