Al fresco dining at its best with this simple, flavour-packed frittata from Mhondoro Safari Lodge’s chef.
100g peppered goats cheese
Rocket (hand full)
50g sliced red pepper
50g sliced yellow pepper
50g sliced red onion
100g Parma Ham
100g Gruyere cheese
- Switch on oven at 190°C and grill function if available.
- Whisk the eggs till fluffy and double in volume, add generous seasoning.
- Slice the peppers, chorizo, ham and set aside.
- Grate the cheese and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan add generous amount of butter and sautee peppers, ham, chorizo and onion.
- Add the eggs to the mixture so it incorporates into the mix.
- Cover with the cheese and put in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Once out of the oven place frittata on a plate.
- Add the rocket and goats cheese and serve hot and delicious!
For more information on Mhondoro Safari Lodge, click here to visit their website.