Hailing all the way from the Northern Cape, the Kgalagadi Lodge has created the perfect way to keep cool in the summer sun – the Kalahari Sunset cocktail.
1 tot Vodka
2 tots Pimm’s
2 tots Bols Blue
2 tots Grenadine
100 ml Orange juice
200 ml Coke
- In a blender blitz coke and Pimm’s with lots of ice to form a thick slush puppy. Spoon the ice mixture into a large glass.
- Rinse the blender and put in orange juice and vodka, blitzing to form the same consistency and spoon on top of coke mixture.
- Rinse blender and blitz grenadine with about 5 blocks of ice before spooning the mixture on top of the orange layer.
- Rinse blender and repeat the process with the Bols Blue, spooning on top as the final layer.
- Garnish with pineapple piece and umbrella.
To find out more about the Kgalagadi Lodge, click here to visit their website.