Looking for a job in the hospitality industry? Take a look at some of the hospitality jobs available below submitted by a number of South African recruitment companies. If you’d like more information, or to apply, get in touch directly with the relevant recruitment company (contact details listed below each job posting).
Event Sales Manager (Gauteng)
International brand hotel with top level events and banqueting facilities. 5 star lots of prospects for development internationally. We are looking for an experienced and well networked event specialist for the position. Energy and commitment and knockout presentation skills
Sales Representative – Jet Park
R17k basic plus company benefits and allowances
Our client is looking for experienced Sales Representatives with Hospitality knowledge, and the ability to sell products to Hotels, Restaurants, Franchises and massive (Corporate) organizations.
Exec Chef URGENTLY REQUIRED, Centurion (5803)
4 star, high-volume, busy Conference Hotel requires an Exec Chef to commence ASAP
- Relevant culinary qualification/accreditation/training
- Proven track record in the same role within a 4/5 star conference hotel environment is required
Please send your CV together with food pics and recent head + shoulders photograph. Please ensure your ID and contact details are on your CV.
Executive Chef (Gauteng)
Skilled and experienced Executive chef needed for this top job. Lovely environment and discerning clientele. Lots of functions, restaurant, halfway house. Must have previous experience in club environment and the energy to work with changing trends as well as committees.
Lodge Head Chef (Waterberg)
R18k plus accommodation
Lovely 5 star lodge in the Waterberg! Small intimate but very exclusive. Must have experience in similar top rated lodges and run a small but quality kitchen.
Cold Section Chef, Sandton (6005)
R18 – R20K
Required for upmarket function and event catering company, based at the central production kitchen
- Oversee all preparations of food within the cold kitchen
- Ensure a quality product and adhere to the standard recipes
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Strong communication, leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Able to maintain correct maintenance and use of kitchen equipment
- Able to identify flavours and adjust dishes accordingly
- Creative flair
- Culinary qualification from top, reputable school
- Proven track record in the same role and environment
- References and food pics to accompany application
Host / Hostess award winning restaurant (Gauteng)
R12k plus incentives
This place is winning all the awards, much acclaimed venue. Top of the pops in terms of food and service. Gotta be well presented and vibey.
Restaurant General Manager – Cape Town
R25 – R40k
We are currently looking for an extremely strong Restaurant General Manager to be based in the Cape Town area. We are looking for applicants with 5+ years experience in this role.
Restaurant Managers (Gauteng)
Two terrific venues, both rooftop! Great views great vibe. Modern style of restaurant manager with vision, team building and customer service skills.
Restaurant Manager (Gauteng)
Staff Connection is seeking strong Restaurateurs for our clients based in the Gauteng area.
- Must currently be working for an upmarket Restaurant.
- Must have very strong Restaurant operations skills and experience.
Food and Beverage Manager (Cape Town)
R35k plus medical aid
Resort style 4 star hotel with plenty of food and beverage outlets. Strong banqueting and restaurant business. Must have a tertiary qualification with at least 4 years experience in similar hotels.
General Manager (Kruger)
Staff Connection is currently seeking a General Manager for a Lodge based within the Kruger National Park.
- Must be strong in implementing systems and controls.
- Must have strong financial and reporting acumen for reporting to Head Office and top management.
- Open to Hotel General Managers
F&B Manager, Rustenburg (5675)
R25K + live in
TO START ASAP
Required for Resort, part of leading Hospitality Group
- Relevant qualification/training
- 3 Years’ previous experience as F&B Manager/Senior Assistant F&B Manager in same/similar environment
- Up to date with current trends and best practices
- Send your CV, including recent photo and references
Operations Manager (Nigeria)
We are looking for an operations manager to help launch a new QSR Franchise group in Nigeria. The position is Nigeria based with full ex-pat package including accommodation, transportation and an attractive remuneration package. The position is a 2IC to the groups CEO and responsibilities will include all areas of the business from the development of sites to ultimately training and monitoring staff at the various units.
URGENT VACANCY! Hotel Management Couple/Singles, KZN (6035)
Market related salary + full live in
Urgently required for 5* boutique hotel in the Berg
Applications are open for individual positions or as a couple
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Qualifications/training relevant to the positions
- Significant previous working experience in the same roles within a luxury boutique hotel environment
- Skills and areas of expertise as relating to the individual roles
Accounts Assistant, Sandton (5358)
Required by luxury Hotel/Lodge Group, based at HQ in Sandton
R13 – R14K CTC
Mon – Fri : office hours
- To assist the Financial Accountant
- Debtors and creditors
- Working knowledge of ACCPAC essential
- Advanced Excel skills advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar field crucial
- Hotel/Lodge background beneficial
- Formal tertiary qualification advantageous
- Travel may be required from time to time, at the company’s expense
Financial Manager (Mpumalanga)
We are seeking a strong Financial Manager with a Hospitality and Gaming background to join a team in Mpumalanga.
- Must be proficient in the full Accounting and Financial function as well lead the finance team.
Regional Revenue Director, Sandton (5794)
Our client, a Hospitality Group, is looking to recruit a Regional Revenue Director, based at their Head Office in Sandton
Highly negotiable annual ctc package
- To maximize overall hotels’ revenue and profit through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data.
- Responsible for determining the optimal mix of business and managing distribution strategies on all channels to increase revenue and drive market share.
- Communicate revenue management strategic vision to the leadership team at hotels.
Job Related Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with co-workers and public
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Negotiation and administrative skills
- Effective sales ability
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Accounting skills
- 2 – 4 years of successful hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience at multi-property level
- Able to challenge themselves and meet all deadlines and targets
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology (PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS Extranets )
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies