Looking for a job in the hospitality industry? Take a look at some of the hospitality jobs available below submitted by a number of South African recruitment companies. If you’d like more information, or to apply, get in touch directly with the relevant recruitment company (contact details listed below each job posting).
Chef de Partie, Pretoria East (6167)
Award-winning Fine Dining Restaurant requires young, creative chefs with qualification from a top cookery school
Please send your CV and food pics
Chefs de Partie
I have four positions available at CDP level in Sandton Hotels. All 5 star and all have great prospects for development and promotion. Give us a buzz.
Sous Chefs a la Carte
R15 – R18k per month neg
We are looking for two sous chefs with experience in a la carte. Must be speedy and accurate with plenty of energy. One is at a 5 star hotel and the other at a country club. Pressurized but fun venues.
Head Chef (Gauteng)
R 30 000 – R 35 000 GROSS
- Culinary Arts qualification
- You need to have experience with large conference centres!
- Must currently be in the role of a Head Chef
- Must be able to handle many functions at once and have experience handling these functions!
- Food presentation must be of fine dining standards
Senior Pastry Chef
Great opportunity for a qualified Sous Chef level pastry expert to work in one of SA’s top restaurants. We need 5 star fine dining, modern and fresh ideas. R20k per month and work with a top team of chefs.
Senior Sous Chef
Johannesburg – Club environment, big banqueting and functions along with restaurant, coffee shop. Plenty of opportunity to express yourself and to grow.
F&B Manager, Gauteng (5588)
Required for 5* Hotel and Conference Centre
R 31 208 + live in + benefits
- Oversee and be involved in management and control of all food and beverage outlets to the required standards.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification in Hospitality Management
- 3 years’ F & B Management HOD level within the hospitality industry
- Relevant experience in a 4/5* hotel environment is preferred
Boutique Hotel General Manager (MAGALIESBURG)
R 25 000 CTC + Accommodation
- Hospitality qualification – Essential
- Must currently be in the role of a hotel /boutique hotel general manager
- Must have 8+ years hospitality experience
- Must be PASSIONATE about the hospitality industry.
Food and Beverage Manager
R36k per month CTC
Part of a large group with great opportunities for promotion. This hotel has excellent and vibey food and beverage facilities, restaurant, bars and functions / events. A qualified and experienced manager is needed. Not just an operator but must have strength in controls, leadership, team development with high initiative.
Group Assistant Ops Manager, North West (5952)
- Required for cluster of 4/5* Lodges, based in the Bela Bela region of NW, but will be required to travel frequently between properties
Requirements and Experience:
- 5 years minimum experience in Lodge Area Manager position
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
- Required to oversee multiple outlets
- Good command of the English language
- Well-spoken and presentable individual
- Effective leadership & management skills
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS & Apex Systems beneficial
- Knowledge of Game Reserve operations required
- Computer literate
Dynamic, energetic and experienced restaurant manager for a casino based restaurant. Needs to be super customer focused in a fast moving and fun environment. Get the team to upsell and make a name for yourself in a prominent hotel and casino company.
Retail Brand Manager, Durban (6097)
R50K + incentives
Required by highly successful luxury fashion lifestyle brand attracting discerning clientele.
The incumbent will report to the Group CEO.
Great opportunity for growth.
- Seeking a candidate from the high-end hospitality industry who understands attention to detail.
- Responsible for 6 luxury retail brand stores throughout SA, with 3 or 4 opening in the next 12 months, and plans for expansion to 30 in the future.
- The position will require monthly travel between Gauteng and the Western Cape, however office hours will generally be required.
- The successful incumbent will have a proven track record in the hospitality industry, ideally with 5* luxury properties.
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Proven track record in achieving results
- Exceptional selling skills
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Hospitality fields
- At least 3 years in a senior retail or general management role
- Systemic thinking and process driven
- Full length photograph to accompany application
Day/Operations Manager – East Rand
- Pastel experience.
- Retail POs experience.
- Full Debtors/Credits, Account reconciliation, Cash book, payment capturing.
- Very Proficient on Microsoft Office (specifically excel), Winbranch and POS system knowledge will be beneficial, but is not necessary.
- Will hold a management position, so must be able to work with Cashiers, Forecourt Staff, Shareholders, Customers and Supplier.
- Reporting to Financial Managers and Shareholders
Catering Project Manager, Winelands (6170)
Required for Catering contract in Stellenbosch
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, to efficiently manage the Unit/Project ensuring financial, quality and service parameters are met as per the commercial contract requirements
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Food Service Management Diploma
- Minimum 5 YEARS’EXPERIENCE as a Project Manager
- Planning and organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage people
Sales Executive – Gauteng
R20k gross plus company benefits
We are looking for a dynamic and extroverted HOSPITALITY Johannesburg based sales executive to call on the government sector for a lovely property in Bloemfontein. An existing government database, valid driver’s licence, passionate about sales with superb communication skills will secure this position.
Personal Assistant – Sandton
If you have the following skills, then you are who we are looking for:
- minimum 3 years in a PA or office manager role
- excellent typing speed
- solid experience on MS Office Suite
- attention to detail
- strong administration and planning
- diary management
- excellent verbal and written communication
- own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
Night Auditor – Cape Town
R6K plus benefits
Our client who is a stunning 4* Hotel based in Cape Town is looking to employ a bubbly Night Auditor for assist in the running of the hotel at night.
- Hotel Management Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Experience in Front Office environment is a must
- Minimum 1 year experience in guest service
- MS Office Knowledge a must
- Knowledge of Semper system a preference
- Must be fluent in English, additional language an advantage