The Follow the Bubbles Festival kicks off on the 30th of April in Franschhoek and takes place over four sessions across three days.
Here’s how it works: 11 Franschhoek venues have paired up with a Cap Classique house or two for a session of fabulous MCC tasting, along with delicious food and live music.
Guests can choose their desired venue, select their preferred time and purchase a session ticket for only R100 and a once-off glass ticket for R50. Each session ticket includes two tastings and all venues will feature live entertainment, food for sale and MCC by the glass, bottle and case!
Each venue has limited tickets according to their Covid compliant capacity. The venues and accompanying MCCs are:
- Franschhoek Cellar Restaurant & Franschhoek Cellar MCC
- Plaisir de Merle Restaurant & Plaisir de Merle MCC
- Allora & TWR Wines MCC
- Arkeste & L’Ormarins MCC
- Old Road Wine Co & Gorgeous MCC
- Hey Joe Tap Room & L’Ormarins MCC
- Le Petit Manoir & Haute Cabriere MCC
- Le Bon Vivant & Black Elephant Vintners MCC and Colmant MCC
- Foliage & Rickety Bridge MCC
- Reubens & L’Ormarins MCC and Colmant MCC
- Essence & Black Elephant Vintners MCC
The four sessions are as follows:
- Friday, April 30 from 18:00 to 22:00
- Saturday, May 1 from 11:00 to 15:00
- Saturday, May 1 from 16:00 to 19:00
- Sunday, May 2 from 11:00 to 15:00
To make a booking, click here