Just in time for Christmas, Nola is giving you the chance to win a bumper R4000 YuppieChef voucher if you submit your entry into the Nola ❤️ Summer competition before the 15th of December! So now’s the time to show us your Nola Summer recipe – after all, not only could you win a fabulous YuppieChef voucher, but you could also be the winner of the R10 000 grand prize, which will be announced at the end of the competition!
So how do you enter?
- First, create your summer-inspired recipe using Nola Mayonnaise.
- Then, take a picture of your dish together with the Nola pack you used.
- Next, visit https://launch4us.com/nola-loves-summer-2019/#upload-recipe and upload your recipe and photo.
- Last up, share your entry with family and friends on facebook!
For a little bit of summertime inspiration, take a look at this recipe for Loaded Corn Fries from RCL Foods’ Chef Brad Kavanagh. Great for a main or as a sharing plate, these loaded fries are amped up for summer with charred corn, chipotle, chives, and of course Nola Reduced Oil Mayonnaise. Let’s hope this inspires your own summer recipe for the Nola Summer Competition!
SWEET CHILLI, LIME, CHICKEN MAYO BAKE
Using Nola Mayonnaise as the base for a sweet and sticky marinade, this baked chicken is given a zesty lift from sweet chilli and lime. Served family style, this is a great addition to any dinner table – and a great showcase of what you can do with mayonnaise!
4 Chicken drumsticks & 4 chicken thighs
250ml Nola Original Mayonnaise
250ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
Zest & juice from 1 Lime
1 cup coriander
2 fresh chillies chopped
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, zest & lime juice, coriander & chilli
- Add the chicken pieces and allow to marinade for 30 minutes
- Place in an oven proof dish and cover with tin foil
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes
- Remove the foil, place back in the oven and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedges
- Serve with cous cous or rice
Got a question about the Nola ❤️ Summer competition? Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org