Chef Nicholas Froneman, the Executive Chef of Southern Sun Montecasino, Created Summer Flavour with Nola by using Nola Ultra Creamy in this recipe for Devilled Potato Skewers. By using Nola Ultra Creamy, your preparation time is reduced. Nola Ultra Creamy contains real eggs and binds the spices and chutney to the potatoes, giving you a flavourful, caramelised exterior.
Ingredients (Serves 10 – 12)
900g Peeled Baby Potatoes, blanched
3 tsp Mild Roasted Masala
3/4 cup Nola Ultra Creamy
2 Tablespoon Fruit Chutney
Salt, to taste
Handful coriander leaves (to serve)
- Combine the Nola Ultra Creamy with the chutney and add the Masala spice mix. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the baby potatoes and coat well in the sauce.
- Place the coated potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking tray and bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so before skewering onto small mambo skewers.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves, a drop or two of coriander oil and serve warm.