Looking for cocktail inspiration? We love these recipes from the ClemenGold Gin team! Three different ways to utilize the citrus-spiked gin, and all perfect for the upcoming summer season.
Clemengold Gin Negroni
The ClemenGold GinTM Negroni is a fun twist on the classic spirit forward Negroni and will take your gin moment to the next level. This cocktail combines the traditional flavours of the famous aperitif: gin, Vermouth and Campari, with a refreshing zest of citrus. We love it!
25ml ClemenGold® Gin
Lemonade, to top
- Combine the ClemenGold® Gin, Campari and Vermouth
- Top with lemonade and garnish with a citrus peel swirl, a dried ClemenGold or other citrus ring or fresh citrus – and enjoy!
Summery Clemengold Gin Iced Tea
50ml ClemenGold GinTM
15ml lime juice
50ml Rooibos Iced Tea (lemon works well)
10ml sugar syrup*
3 dashes Orange bitters
A few sprigs of fresh oregano
*For sugar syrup:
½ cup water
½ cup lime juice
Place all the ingredients in a pan and heat until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to the boil and simmer until it achieves a syrupy consistency
- Shake ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Serve in a rock glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh oregano.
Clemengold Gin Grapefruit Gimlet
50 ml ClemenGold GinTM
25 ml thyme sugar syrup (palm-full of thyme blended into 1L of cold sugar syrup)
15ml lemon juice
25 ml grapefruit juice
- Mix in glass over ice.
- Stir and garnish with grapefruit zest and thyme sprig.