Looking to explore your study and career opportunities for 2022? Then don’t miss the informative and fun Open Day at the six campuses of South Africa’s largest chef school, Capsicum Culinary Studio.
It takes place on Saturday, October 22, from 8:00 until 12h30 with the theme “Carnival”.
Those who attend the Open Day can interact with the schools’ talented chef lecturers, who are leaders in the culinary field, as well as chat to expert advisors who will assist in making their hospitality dreams come true.
Capsicum Culinary Studio is the largest chef school of its kind in South Africa with six campuses throughout the country and successful graduates who work around the world. Capsicum has branches in Boksburg, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria which collectively maintain a 95% pass rate. It also has more local and international accreditations and associations than most chef training institutes in South Africa.
Qualifications on offer include the three-year advanced professional chef programme; the year-long full or part time professional chef programme and the hugely popular one-year full or part time patisserie programme.
Capsicum Culinary Studio courses are internationally recognised and the school works with CATHSSETA, QCTO, City & Guilds, the American Hospitality Academy to ensure that their alumni have made their mark throughout the world.
Capsicum Culinary Studio also partners with the renowned Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) in Lucerne, Switzerland, which allows for the exchange of teaching and professional experiences between both schools.
To apply on the day, all you need to do is bring through a R1000 application fee and your ID. For more information go to https://www.capsicumcooking.com/open-days or contact your local Capsicum campus.
- Boksburg: Unit 6, Bartlett Lake Office Park, Cnr Leith and Trichards Roads, Boksburg. Tel: 011 918 2690.
- Cape Town: 6th Floor, Rex Trueform Office Park, 263 Victoria Rd, Salt River. Tel: 021 442 0600.
- Durban: 300 Granada Square, 16 Chartwell Dr, Umhlanga Rocks. Tel: 031 561 1959.
- Johannesburg: 3 Keyes Ave, Rosebank. Tel: 011 234 1896.
- Port Elizabeth: 1 Newmarket Rd, Greenacres, Gqeberha. Tel: 041 365 2606.
- Pretoria: Menlyn Square, Ground Floor, South Building, 134 Aramist Ave, Waterkloof Glen. Tel: 012 993 0071.