There’s just about 52 weeks left until Hostex, which returns to the Sandton Convention Centre and runs from 1 – 3 March 2020. The exhibition is a one-stop-shop for the hospitality industry, with a wide-ranging exhibition, innovations, events, edutainment, demonstrations, competitions, and more.
Hostex 2020 will have three main sections: Food & Drink Africa (food and drink brands, products and suppliers), Contract Furnishing Africa (furniture, decor, guest amenities and fittings) and Tea & Coffee Africa (producers and distributors of hot beverages and equipment).
Nick Sarnadas, Hostex Event Director, says, “Excitement is building, exhibitor numbers are growing, and plans are on the table for our next Hostex, which will mark 34 years of delivering a platform where the industry can meet, network, trade, learn, and share.”
Need convincing? Here are 20 reasons why you should be booking your stand at this one-of-a-kind trade show:
- Great visibility and credibility with your target market
- Launch new products
- Face-to-face interaction with existing and potential customers
- Develop lucrative sales leads
- Build your brand with strategic positioning, design, and innovations on your stand
- Network and make new valuable contacts
- Deliver key messages to a buying audience
- Demonstrate your products in a live environment
- Run a competition
- Run pre-show and in-show promotions
- Find business partners
- Attend relevant, topical and interesting seminars
- Find out what’s working and what isn’t in your industry
- Taste the best coffees and teas at Tea & Coffee Africa
- Taste new local and international, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Watch amazing chef demonstrations and competitions
- Uncover new ideas
- Survey market awareness
- Be proud of your industry
- Enjoy the Sandton venue once again
“Hostex is the epitome of hospitality – and it is certainly the place where the industry chooses to gather. We encourage potential exhibitors to book their space for the competitive edge,” says Sarnadas.
For further information please visit www.hostex.co.za or call Local Sales on: +27 (0)11 835 1565 / International Sales on: +44 (0)20 7886 3094.