1. All Rest Assured base sets which are SABS approved have a fifteen, or twenty and twenty five year service warranty respectively. In the unlikely event of a complaint the service warranty will operate in the following manner.
1.1 In the event of repair Rest Assured shall be entitled to use covering material of the same quality, design and colour as that being replaced, if available. Should such covering material be unavailable, then, in that event, Rest Assured shall use such covering material as may be available provided it is of the same quality.
1.2 Should Rest Assured replace the defective article, the provisions of sub-paragraph 1.1 as to quality shall apply.
1.3 Should Rest Assured decide to refund, the amount to be paid shall be restricted to the nett price of the article charged by Rest Assured to the retailer.
2. After two years there will be a service charge of one-fifteenth, one-twentieth or one-twenty fifth (whichever is applicable) of the current recommended retail price at the date of complaint times the number of years in use (plus transport costs, if any).
3. The completed article must be used for the purpose for which it was constructed for the entire period of this service warranty and in the event of any claim, the total liability of the manufacturer shall be limited as provided for in sub-paragraph 1.3 above.
4. Rest Assured reserves the right to refuse services upon inspection, if the article is found to be dirty, stained or in an unsanitary condition or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship and materials or when the identification labels have been removed.
5. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
6. It is a condition of this warranty that a copy of the original purchase invoice must be provided prior to any warranty claim.