You are here: Home | Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Milk Chocolate Fudge
Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Milk Chocolate Fudge
Orley Milk Chocolate Fudge
- 500g Castor sugar
- 62.5g Butter
- 7.5ml Golden syrup
- ½tin Condense milk
- 125ml Orley Whip
- 25g Flaked almonds
- 25g Orley Milk Chocolate chunks (real)
- In a saucepan, place your Orley Whip, condensed milk, golden syrup, butter and sugar.
- Heat gently until he sugar dissolves.
- Turn up the heat and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Boil until soft ball stage, have a jug of water and a pastry brush ready so as to brush the mixture down to prevent crystallization.
- To test for soft ball stage, take a jug of cold water and drop a small amount of mixture in and try to form a small ball with it.
- Once it has reached soft ball, pour into the mixing bowl and beat until it starts to cool, add the nuts and the Orley Milk Chocolate for a marbles effect.
- Pour into a lined baking sheet and leave to set.
- Once cool, slice with warm knife and serve.