You are here: Home | Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Lemon Tart
Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Lemon Tart
Orley Lemon Tart
- 150ml Orley Whip
- 150ml Sugar
- 60ml Lemon juice and zest
- 4 eggs
- 300g flour
- 200g butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- Grate the lemons, slice and juice them.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar together.
- Slowly mix in the Orley Whip.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest into the above.
- Line a tart pan with the sweet pastry.
- Pour the lemon tart mix into the base and place in a moderate oven at 150 °C for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly golden and set.
- Makes 4 small tart moulds.
- Soften the butter and the sugar.
- Slowly mix in the egg.
- Fold in the sifted flour and make into a ball.
- Roll out and use for base for the lemon tart.
- Once tart tin is lined, blind bake and then fill with the lemon tart mixture, bake as per the recipe above.