You are here: Home | Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Chocolate Tart
Recipes | Orley Foods Recipes | Orley Chocolate Tart
Orley Chocolate Tart
- 250ml Orley Whip
- 150g Orley Dark Chocolate (real)
- 1 egg
- 2tsp Golden syrup
- 300g flour
- 200g butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat the Orley Whip and the golden syrup, bring to a boil.
- Add the Orley Dark Chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk the egg and add a small amount of hot liquid to the egg then add it to the remaining liquid.
- Use a sweet pastry lined base.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Soften the butter and the sugar.
- Slowly mix in the egg.
- Fold in the sifted flour and make into a ball.
- Roll out and use for base for the chocolate tart.
- Once the tin is lined rest and blind bake the pastry, then put chocolate tart filling in and bake as per recipe above.