You are here: Home | Recipes | Mains | Pasta with Olives, Lemon & Parma Ham
Recipes | Mains | Pasta with Olives, Lemon & Parma Ham
Pasta with Olives, Lemon & Parma Ham
This is a dead-easy dish with lots of colour and flavour. Serve it hot on the spot, or allow it to cool and tell your guests you have invented a new and delicious pasta salad.
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 8 Slices prosciutto
- 2 Tablespoons small black olives – pitted and chopped
- 2 Teaspoons fresh Italian herbs – thyme, oregano, basil and flat-leaf parsley
- Grated rind of 2 lemons
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400 g spaghetti
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl to create a dressing.
- Cut the prosciutto into thin strips and toss with the olives, thyme, lemon rind and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente – tender, but firm to the bite (around 8 to 10 minutes).
- Drain the pasta and toss with the prosciutto and olives.
- Pour on enough of the dressing to coat, toss gently and serve.