You are here: Home | Recipes | Fruit | Mango Pannacotta
Recipes | Fruit | Mango Pannacotta
- 2 ½ teaspoons gelatine
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 400 ml plain yoghurt
- 1 large mango chopped or pureed (fresh/tinned/juice)
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water and let it soften, about 5 minutes.
- Simmer milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved, do not boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over gelatine, mix well and ensure gelatine is dissolved.
- Gently whisk mixture into the yoghurt.
- Pour into ramekins and refrigerate for a minimum 3 hours.
- Serve with mango puree or chopped mango.