Exceptional Service Personnel (ESP) is the outsourcing division of the company that established itself as The School of Service Excellence in 2003.
ESP prides itself on supplying its clients with hospitality staff of the highest standard, and in partnership with The School of Service Excellence, which is its training provider, aims to provide only highly skilled and motivated service personnel.
ESP boasts Gallagher Convention Centre as one of its fixed contracts and has also previously supplied staff to:
• The Pan African Parliament
• Isisango Convention Centre
• Karmalive Events
• Passion on a Plate Caterers
• Swan’s Rest Guest House
• Party Chef Caterers
• Colette Jones Events
• The Department of Water and Forestry
• Tintswalo Lodge – Waterfall Estate
• African Earth Events
• Waiters, barmen, cashiers, and supervisors for restaurants and banqueting functions
• Ushers and computer staff for conference registration
• Hostesses for banquets
• Students for marketing
The vision of ESP is to be the market leader in the provision of casual staff to the hospitality industry, supplying staff of the highest standards and in so doing uplift the levels of service in the industry in general.
To provide all our clients with service personnel who have had a superior level of training, who are dynamic, disciplined and who will make a difference in the hospitality industry.